Thursday 20 September 2012

I'm sorry, I'm not supporting that!


I was asked the other day if I would support a charity collection of a few pounds (which I did have, having just been into the co-op for some value tea bags and a scratch card or two), however I was verily offended that I was being asked to support a medical charity for people with memory problems and incontinence.

It's not that I don't think that people with memory problems and incontinence shouldn't be supported, I however think that there's far more important things that should be supported firstly, and that this charity collector should perhaps be collecting money for poorly babies. WHEN there's no more poorly babies around, THEN maybe they could consider asking the general public, and the lower ranking public as well, for money for people with memory problems and incontinence.

Really, the cheek of some people!
What are you're thoughts on charity collectors collecting for the wrong sort of charity, as always, let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. Ones written in bold will get read by me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment